Capture Bubble webhooks to get real-time data on every action your users take.
Follow the steps (see the screenshots below).
- Tap into a workspace in your Velvet dashboard
- Navigate to "Data sources"
- Tap "Add a data source"
- Name your source “Bubble”
- Copy the Bubble webhook link
Add a data source.
Name your data source.
Copy the webhook link.
To capture webhooks from Bubble, create an API endpoint and workflow.
- Log in to your Bubble account and navigate to plugins.
- Tap "Add plugin", then search for "API Connector" and install. Press done.
- Next, tap "Add another API" using the API connector.
- Tap "Add another call"
- Choose the method (POST for Velvet webhook URL).
- Paste the webhook url from Velvet in the required input field.
- Include the event data you want to send in the body of each webhook.
- Tap "Initialize call", then "Save".
- Navigate to "Settings" in the sidebar. Check the box for "Enable Workflow API and Backend Workflow".
- Navigate to "Backend workflows" by tapping the search box in the top left.
- Tap the dotted box that says "Click here to add a backend workflow..."
- Choose General > “New API Workflow".
- Name the workflow and select “trigger workflow with [POST]”.
- Tap “Click here to add action…” on the left.
- Choose "Data (Things)" > "Return data from API"
- In the "Return data from API", specify:
- Content-type: Structured JSON
- Key: info, API Call
- In the "Search" box, choose: “Get data from an external API”.
- Finally, choose which event should trigger sending the event to the Velvet webhook URL.
Great job, you’ve connected a Bubble webhook endpoint. From this point on, we’ll create a queue of every event you send from Bubble and collect them in your Velvet workspace.
Note: Because Bubble does not offer a webhook plug-in, you'll need to repeat this backend workflow process for each webhook type you want sent to Velvet. Email [email protected] for tech support.
Updated 15 days ago