Capture Stripe webhooks to get real-time data on every action your users take.
Follow the steps (see the screenshots below).
- Tap into a workspace in your Velvet dashboard
- Navigate to "Data sources"
- Tap "Add a data source"
- Name your source “Stripe”
- Copy the Stripe webhook link
Add a data source.
Name your data source.
Copy the webhook link.
If you get stuck, read further documentation from Stripe here.
- Log in to your Stripe account and navigate to Developers > Webhooks
- Tap the UI to add an endpoint.
- Paste the webhook url from Velvet into the required input field.
Great job, you’ve connected Stripe as a data source. From this point on, we’ll create a queue of every event you’re sending from Stripe and collect them in your Velvet workspace.
Email [email protected] for tech support.
Updated 9 days ago