Capture Mixpanel webhooks to get real-time data on every action your users take.
Follow the steps (see the screenshots below).
- Tap into a workspace in your Velvet dashboard
- Navigate to "Data sources"
- Tap "Add a data source"
- Name your source “Mixpanel”
- Copy the Mixpanel webhook link
Add a data source.
Name your data source.
Copy the webhook link.
If you get stuck, read further documentation from Mixpanel here.
- Log in to your Mixpanel account and navigate to "Integrations"
- Tap the UI to set up a custom webhook integration.
- Paste the webhook url from Velvet into the required input field.
Great job, you’ve connected Mixpanel as a data source. From this point on, we’ll create a queue of every event you’re sending from Mixpanel and collect them in your Velvet workspace.
Email [email protected] for tech support.
Updated 15 days ago